need help to fix voice

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

i have voice issue since last update, 

i have voice enabled and i have white dot over my head , but my voice not come up and i can't hear anyone around

and it say voice connected.

the voice only work if i use VPN .

i contacted lindens support and they gave me below instructions ,

Configuring your hardware firewall

Although the details depend on your specific firewall, follow this general procedure:

1. Open outbound access for TCP ports - Second Life servers do not establish inbound TCP connections to client systems running the Second Life Viewer software. Instead, they use the "request / response" message pattern. Enable outbound TCP access for ports 53, 80, 443, 12043, 12046 and 21002.
  2. Open outbound "session" access for UDP ports- Although UDP is a session-less transport, many firewalls block unsolicited incoming UDP traffic to a particular port unless it has seen recent outgoing UDP traffic from that same port. Activate outbound UDP for ports 53, 3478, 3479, 5060, 5062, and 12000-29999.
  3. Monitor - The intricacies of modern firewalls make it difficult for one document to cover every network configuration. Use tools such as ntop and nprobe to monitor network flow between the Second Life Viewer and servers to identify network flows blocked by the firewall.

so if it is possible please i need someone to help me step by step to configure my firewall and add sl ports 

you may contact me here or inworld

Thanks for help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.