Windows 10 wont let me play becuase of graphic card

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ive download firstorm,secondlife,singularity and they all say this  "is unable to run because your video card drivers did not install properly, are out of date. or are for unsupported hardware. please  make sure you have the latest video card drivers and even if you do have the latest try reinstalling them."

so i tried reinstalling didnt work did the update siad it was updated 

i just got this computer form a family member as a hand down, i reset the whole computer to teh factory data reset and it still gave me the message 

My graphics card is : Mobil intel(R)  965 express chipset  family

Thats all i really know can any one please help me out?

hello!  I went ahead and looked at this, attempting to see if I could find a solution, sadly  that video card does not even have windows 10 drivers on the intel site.  so without those, there would be very little hope for second life to run on it.   if it was downgraded back to a windows 7 machine, then it would work.    but as it sits, windows 10 intel graphic driver does not exist.

Hello Aylissa,

To go back to Windows 7, go to the Start menu, then Settings, then Update & Security, and then Recovery, where there’s the option to go back to 7.  If you don’t see the option, it means that Microsoft thinks you’re no longer eligible --- they give a month after installing 10 to “downgrade”. It may take about an hour, depending on the computer, and you may have to reinstall some programs once it's finished.

i thought i should give yall some info on my computer

Windows 7 ultimate

Acer extensa 5620

62 bit operating system

Display adaptor: Mobile intel® 965 chipset family (microsoft corporation- WDDM1.1)

This is a laptop All the updates are on it  if you need any more informaiton please let me know

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.