Servers wonky?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So tonight/this morning I've been having weird issues all over. I'll give you the play by play with what I've had...

First, I had trouble changing outfits. Parts would change, while others wouldnt.

Next I tried relogging, and my account got put on hold for a good 2 minutes

Then upon returning, my avatar was loaded even less than previously. Grey skin, mesh items not properly transparent, items missing, etc

Next I cleared my cache to start over. Upon coming back in, everyone else would load properly, but I would still only load half way

I relog again and get put on hold again

I come back again and now I'm fully loaded, but only after a good 20-30 minutes.

So is there maintanence going on? Or some weird traffic issues?

I thought I am the only one with these problems. I am so happy (or actually sad) that I'm not! 

I went to check the grid and nothing. Which is... weird. Anyhow, even textures/images upload doesn't work. Don't let me get started on meshes... oh boy. 

I really hope they fix it soon! :matte-motes-sour:

sylvie Serenity wrote:

and of course the lindens are not showing any issues on their grid status.

Now they do:

Unscheduled Maintenance

[Posted 4:28 AM PDT, 02 July 2015] We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Additionally, during this time Group Chat may fail. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions during this maintenance. Please check back here for updates.

Check the grid status. The all clear will be given here once the maintenance is completed. Just be careful to avoid rezzing no copy items until that time or making transactions. No one can say how long it will take, but it will be resolved. Patience is gold... :)

I hope that problem is fixt soon :smileysad:i can not see my avatar and when i see her she is white or no feet :womansad: or it say you can log in for 3-4 min well everyboy who got a big server like this need's to update or what ever so I wait :matte-motes-bored:

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2015/07/02/post2578/

Meh.. :|:/

''[Posted 4:28 AM PDT, 02 July 2015] We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Additionally, during this time Group Chat may fail. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions during this maintenance. Please check back here for updates.''

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.