Receiving messages after blocking individual

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

AlexandriteGem wrote:

I blocked KingbalStores from constantly spamming me with offers, so I now receive the messages from KingbalStores Main Kiosk Archive 1 even though I have blocked it and its owner. Can anyone please tell m ehow to deal with this?

Thank you

It might be a genuine mistake.

2 ways I can think of, a polite, gentle request to the store owner asking you please be removed from the mail list or you could keep muting the devices as he replaces them. It may take a few tries.

Each time you make a contact to him requesting nicely to remove it make a notecard of the date and time and words. It may help later if you decide to use an abuse report.

Just my two pennorth.

I recently blocked and muted a Security Orb on the parcel where I am an admin because I found 15IMs an hour disruptive.

While that stopped the IMs inworld, I found I was having my IMs capped every time I was offline for a few hours.

Then on Sunday the damn Orb started sending me IMs offline. In 12 hours I received over 200!!  Now they should have capped at 50, so something is wrong!

Turns out that there is something wrong with Object IM blocking offline, and in my case the cap is also on wonky.  So as far as I am concerned this is a glitch that LL need to fix, and fix ASAP.

Ayesha Askham wrote:

Then on Sunday the damn Orb started sending me IMs offline. In 12 hours I received over 200!!  Now they should have capped at 50, so something is wrong!

Turns out that there is something wrong with Object IM blocking offline, and in my case the cap is also on wonky.  So as far as I am concerned this is a glitch that LL need to fix, and fix ASAP.

Wow,  that is pretty bad. A blocked person or object really should be blocked hard.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.