Not receiving offline messages after "cap" ingame?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, 

Not sure if you are having the same problem as me but I reported it to LL and they said its a bug they are going to fix at some point (probably not any time soon).

I have my my offline messages sent to my email and I have that preference checked in the viewer and on the account dashboard but if I reply to any of those offline messages through my email then it will immediately uncheck that preference. It does this every single time. I checked it to make sure and replied to one with my dashboard open and poof it was unchecked. I rechecked it ..replied to another and gone again.

So not sure if you are doing the same and replying to these offline messages but that what unchecks it for me. I had always been able to reply to these before..in fact I could carry on an entire conversation back and forth with offline emails back to IM with somebody inworld. But not anymore unless I want to keep rechecking that box after each reply. Its rather annoying to say the least.

LL just added me to the bug list and then closed my support ticket :(

Amari

Thanks for the replies Antia, Amari,

Ok so I looked at the Limits.. this is obviously something new because message cap was never presviously a thing that was bound by preimium or non preimum.. further while I kind of understand not disabling receive offline messages would fully negate this sudden imposed diffrence in caps, this doesn't feel like some kind of improvment feature or life quality change it doesn't tax their servers to send notices offline.. feels like "oh lets just add some random thing to make preimium more inticing" 

@Amari, would at times reply to offline IMs through my mail yes, but I've not done that in a while.. (primarly as I wasn't getting them in the first place.) but since returning get offlines on I've not replied to any messages from my mail. yet it gets turned off if I hit this non preimum cap it seems.. how the hell did this get aproved? 

~Kalmi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.