New to SL, two weeks old. Attacked and viewer, inventory, avatar infected

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The first post I shared on this had information that identified the attacker - I am new and did not understand this could not be shared. I was two weeks old to SL when sitting by a tree an object was placed next to me that was shooting out stars. I was surprised by this and while navigating to stand up came into contact with the object and then was contacted by the attacker who told me in chat, 'Thank you'. As someone new to SL I had no idea what had taken place but with the help of SL staff along with someone I had met I was able to begin clearing the infection. There was a HUD named 'TheDreaming Button's calling card hud (wear me)' there was also an AO in the clothing inventory that my avatar was wearing along with several gestures in the inventory that had been activated. I did not know what was needed to completely resolve this. I set up a new account - the one I am logging in with here and was later contacted by the attacker who was able to link my new account with the old one. They also made it appear that I had chatted with them, when I never have, by including me in the chat they sent to me. I was hoping someone at Linden Labs would resolve this but with the post taken down I don’t know if it was directed to them to take care of.  When I went to file the AR the attacker’s name was not in the database so they have a way to get around this - and without their name in the database there is no way to file an AR on them. I removed the HUD and the AO from inventory and reset the gestures that were activated back to inactive. But how to clear it where this attacker cannot trace me on SL to harass me with their name not being in the database that would allow for an AR to be filed – I'm still too new to understand much of this but enjoyed the groups I was in and the people I met. I don't have experience with computer games so this is all new to me. This is my first time being an avatar and learning to walk and fly. I don’t understand being attacked and harassed by this person – even when I came back with a new account they were able to track me. Thanks. 

i think you should move on,find other places to hang out.

there is no "infection" on SL, you only can get huds and other griefing things by accepting it, simple solution: do not accept things from other people.

If the griefer can track you, you accepted something to let him do that., check what you wear.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.