Need help with graphics settings customization

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

back in 2008 SL load pretty fast for me everything loading great but when new stuff started arriving in the viewer then complexity avatar number arrived it just got extremely laggy i want people to be able to see me but I also want to be able to see others so avatar complexity i leave on default setting i don't increase it at all but everything else is slow buildings load up slow textures load slow it all used to load very fast i had a hd radeon 5450 if it worked in the past it should still be working now but i guess Sl viewer must of advanced so much it no longer wants to support this card anymore and i want a way wear I can send high end character details and alil bit of emitter snow etc that makes places look cool without lag without losing to much detail on anything im currently saving money on amazon for a new pc but that could take a couple more years so im just looking for a temporary solution so i can enjoy SL again 

that graphics isn't suitable for sl, with everything on low youyou perhaps can get anything to work

Think you better upgrade your card/machine

Also your processor isn't supported for updates anymore.

You can try a viewer with less features or lower load on your machine, have a look at the 3rd party directory for that.

Or you can try brightcanopy.com, but that will bring additional costs.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.