Issue with Huds

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I have just recently come back to second life and have decided to refresh myself, got a new Maitreya body and a new Mesh head, however while i look great, however the huds are driving me crazy.

The body one is upside down and even when I flip it it no longer alows me to use it,the worse one is my mesh head hud, it is all squished up and no matter what i do I can not get it to work properly.

I have tried different viewers (Normal and Singularity), resetting the scripts going to different places but nothing is working and its anoying becuse it controls all the make up for my new head and i cant use it.

Anybody have any Idea's?

Thanks

First, you'll want to be sure you're working with a fresh copy of the HUDs. You can make copies in Inventory with Copy/Paste, but if you didn't do that initially, you may want to get a redelivery and make sure you're starting from where the creators expected.

Now, my hunch is that you're just seeing these HUDs in some "retracted" state, including bits that are normally hidden off the edges of the screen. There's probably one button somewhere on each that "expands" the HUD to its intended geometry for use.

Maybe somebody who uses your particular models of mesh-attachment-controling HUDs will know better, or more specifically what's going wrong.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.