I cannot edit my SL wiki user page

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I log on  the wiki and try to add a new page or edit the existing pages on my SL wiki user page 

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:LindaB_Helendale

I get error that only Administrators have permission to edit it.  Also the 'edit' button on the top menu bar is missing.

Wiki still says that everyone in group Users can create and edit pages. Am I missing something or what could this be about?

Almost two weeks now.

Come on LL, this is a valuable SL resource. When can we expect to see it opened up again?

Also placing this post on the Second Life Grid Status page does not give confidence - it  says 'Resolved'!

[Resolved 12:01 AM PDT, 15 October 2014] The unscheduled maintenance to the Second Life wiki is currently still in progress. Please stay tuned to this blog for further updates.

Hitomi Tiponi wrote:

Almost two weeks now.

Come on LL, this is a valuable SL resource. When can we expect to see it opened up again?

Also placing this post on the 
does not give confidence - it  says 'Resolved'!

[Resolved 12:01 AM PDT, 15 October 2014] The unscheduled maintenance to the Second Life wiki is currently still in progress. Please stay tuned to this blog for further updates.

They probably wrote Resolved by mistake instead of Updated.

I hope the site wil be fully operational soon too. It is very useful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wiki Maintenance is finally Scheduled...

Ongoing Second Life Wiki Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on December 17th, 2014 at 04:22 pm PST

[Posted 3:20 PM PST, 17 December 2014] In October, we discovered an issue regarding the Second Life Wiki (http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2014/10/15/post2378/) that required maintenance to resolve. This maintenance is currently ongoing. During this ongoing maintenance, the wiki remains available in read-only mode. At this time, we do not have an estimate as to when the maintenance will be completed, however, please be advised that the maintenance is proceeding and is of a high priority. We’ll post as soon as the maintenance is completed, and thank you for your patience.

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

Wiki Maintenance is finally Scheduled...

Posted by Status Desk on December 17th, 2014 at 04:22 pm PST

[Posted 3:20 PM PST, 17 December 2014]
In October, we discovered an issue regarding the Second Life Wiki (
) that required maintenance to resolve. This maintenance is currently ongoing. During this ongoing maintenance, the wiki remains available in read-only mode. At this time, we do not have an estimate as to when the maintenance will be completed, however, please be advised that the maintenance is proceeding and is of a high priority. We’ll post as soon as the maintenance is completed, and thank you for your patience.

I wonder if that got posted in response to the questions I asked Ebbe here, Message 32:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Missed-Connections/Ebbe-Linden/td-p/2547188

The old info in the Knowledge Base got updated also.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.