Can't move object '[OBJECT_NAME]'

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"Can't move object '[OBJECT_NAME]' to [OBJ_POSITION] in region [REGION_NAME] because your objects are not allowed on this parcel."

I get this message every 5 minutes or so on my home sim.  I think it's because I tried to use a teleporter to cross someone else's parcel which was inbetween two of my plots.  I've done searches, etc, and have had no luck figuring out where this errant object is.  Has anyone else had this problem, or have any suggestions on what I can do?  I looked at a search result of every object owned by me on the sim and can't see the culprit.

• 1 year later...

Im currently having this issue for 2 days. Support cant seem to fix the issue. It stops temporarily when I detach the bridge and only happened in  firestorm. Now its happening in the official viewer too. I even had the region owners come and look, they found nothing. 2 region restarts hasnt resolved this. Setting myself to a defualt avatar has not resolved this. Im not sure what else I can do.

• 7 years later...

Blocking the message wouldn't address the underlying problem (even if it were possible, which seems unlikely). Evidently the parrot script really is trying to move the object outside the parcel, and if that motion is blocked whatever it does instead likely looks pretty weird, too. Assuming the parrot is supposed to fly around, is there any way of interacting with the script to better constrain its target motion so it won't keep bumping into the border? (Also, let's hope it's a modifiable object, so worst case you can at least reset scripts from the Build menu.)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.