Can't Log into the Beta Grid!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3066 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have for the last week been trying to figure out why I can't log into the Beta Grid.

I don't know what is keeping me from logging into the grid. Everytime I try, I get the same response, 

Login Failed.
Sorry! We couldn't log you in.
Please check to make sure you entered the right
*Username (like bobsmith12 or steller.sunshine)
*Password
Also, please make sure your Caps Lock key is off.

I have been using my login name from second life and my password so I don't understand what the problem is. Pleas if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

People keep telling me about the Password issue but the problem is that I have 2 accounts and I can't log on to the Beta Grid with either one of them. 1 account I haven't changed the password on and the other account I did to see if that made a difference. As to what exactly was my old password, I can't even remember what it was. I thought I had but when I looked at it, the digits didn't match up and it wouldn't let me onto the grid either. If there were just a way to see what the password was stored in the viewer?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi I'm having the same problems, Second Life Beta hasn't opened for me not even once. I've tried the password "wait 24 hours thing" There really isn't someone to hep you at all with it, and if it's for the public then why does it have so many log in issues? Some people can and can't get on it. I really need a platform like beta because I can't afford to spend all my lindens on mesh testings...

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3066 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.