BENTO FIRESTORM

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just downloaded the new bento firestorm and it's acting really weird. So I have plugins for SL that auto play and this NEVER happened before, there's sounds that come into my headest and I have NO idea where they are coming from... I try to disable it in preferences but it doesn't help! I can turn down the plugins in my volume mixer on my computer but why are they there in the firstplace? Also voice keeps going in and out lately.. just a lot of weird things happening!

Sarahbuxso wrote:

I just downloaded the new bento firestorm and it's acting really weird. So I have plugins for SL that auto play and this NEVER happened before, there's sounds that come into my headest and I have NO idea where they are coming from...

Are you sure this is because of the viewer update? It may be that somebody else in your sim or a neighbor sim added a Media-on-a-Prim player to their place just around the time you were updating.

In any case, try type ctrl+shift+alt+N to bring up the Beacons window and check the "Sound sources" checkbox. That'll mark all in-world sound sources around you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.