An Important LSL Asset Has Gone Offline!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I was getting my start in learning LSL years ago, I found a great website with worlds of great information, examples and detailed script usage. Yesterday, I for some reason, had one of those brain farts while working on a new script, so I turned to that trusty website to reference a few snippets. To my absolute horror, a big red button popped up and said "Website is Offline". Today, it is still offline.

I, of course, speak of LSLWiki.Net. Does anyone know the actual status of this website? I wonder if this is just temporary...or if it's gone forever. It was a truly great tool for scripters.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/lslwiki.net says offline for everyone.

But the whois (@ http://www.whois.com/whois/lslwiki.net) says the domain's paid up for another month or so.

--

Technical stuff over, yeah lslwiki was the only place I looked for LSL back-in-the-day, I don't know if the SL wiki existed back then. Even if it did, lslwiki was way more useful for what I was doing - creating a searchable lookup tool for LSL so that I could click a function/event to refresh my memory on the syntax.

It fell into disrepair, and was never updated with a lot of the new LSL functions. I don't think it ever really recovered from being moved around (there was a period where it was at lslwiki.com) Unfortunately, I'd say it maybe caused more headaches than necessary in these past couple of years, I can't be sad to see an unmaintained service go.

It had value once, but the problem with "burdens of love" is that love never lasts forever. Onwards and upwards.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.