weapon item glitched

Lesskarr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi there not entirely sure if this is right place for this post but here it goes im reltively new to sl  been off and on it frequently etc so anyway recently some friends tried to get me into fighting using ura kombat system etc now after i got the ura komabt system and severeal weapons  i began to practice with some friends before i get into fighting seriously to see if i like it or not  so one day me and a friend were practcing in  a practice area  our grp has set up now im still new to using  the ura kombat system and  the commands that come with them so ya i was practing using the weapon that came with   the ura system called ancient ascimitar and after practicng with it for abit  that day iswitched to a diffrent weapon  but fore i did i used sheath command to put weapon away  and then i detached it and attached diffrent weapon and then  resumed practcing now fast forward a bit we finished practcing i  headed back to my land to get rdy to logg ofr abit when all off a sudden i a xript warninf error msh for the weapon ancient ascimiter and  it said this  multiple times in same  error msg Script trying to stop animations but PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION permission not set  and since that  the sg keeps coming u[p wheever i go back to mainland which is where my land is now i dont noa lot  but i no this msg  shouldnt keep comg up so is there a way to make it go away

There actually is a SECRET way to close a thread!

What you have to do is to edit your original post, putting full stops (you might call them periods) in all the right places, then at the end of the post you have to put three exclamations marks on a new line on their own.

Try it. It works every time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.