What do you expect of Second Life?

Deglamour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi people,

As you know Second Life is no longer in its golden age and fame. And the game to the time, in most cases, has changed little. What do you expect them to change in Second Life? Change the graphics? Renew the game? Change the interface? Put more functions? 

What do you think Second Life needs to get back to fame and be noticed?

~ Deglamour

:matte-motes-kiss:

Deglamour wrote:

Sorry, but my intention was not that this topic was transformed into a Quiz or just to answer my questions. Actually I wanted to hear from all of you. Disseminate their ideas.

~ Deglamour

You are in the wrong forum anyway. You are not in the "big" general forum, but in the subforum about questions and topics regarding land.

Hi, Deglamour.

You posed an interesting quesion, but as others have noted, you posted  in the "General " section of the Land Forum. Confusing, isn't it?

There is another "General" section in the People forum. I think you might want to re-post there: https://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/bd-p/GeneralDiscussionForum

To get a good discussion going, try narrowing your question so people know how to respond.  Are you asking for predictions about LL plans,or are you trying to find out what features people would like to see in future? You might also explain your purpose in asking the question, so people don't respond as if to a quiz or a survey.

I, for one, would like to see your question re-posted in a more appropriate forum. I think it could be an interesting and lively discussion.

:)

Deglamour wrote:

Sorry, but my intention was not that this topic was transformed into a Quiz or just to answer my questions. Actually I wanted to hear from all of you. Disseminate their ideas.

~ Deglamour

if do want to get a discussion going then is best is to state what you would like. What your own ideas are. and give some reasons for why these

then we will join in and discuss what you think, and then as the discussion progress then we will add our own thoughts/ideas of what we might like/want

at the mo all we have from you is that you want to know what we know. So we are discussing that as the topic. The topic: you wanting to know what we know

Deglamour wrote:

Hi people,

As you know Second Life is no longer in its golden age and fame. And the game to the time, in most cases, has changed little. What do you expect them to change in Second Life? Change the graphics? Renew the game? Change the interface? Put more functions? 

What do you think Second Life needs to get back to fame and be noticed?

~ Deglamour

:matte-motes-kiss:

Why does this smell to college psych 101 term paper? Leave us out of your guinea pig studies.

SL is not a game. Name another virtual world that can compare with SL. Just one.

Still waiting... Didn't think you could.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.