Unnotified rollback and missing items

Genkaku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

Im wondering if there is someone here who can please help me with some advise...

2 days ago on 1-20-2016 BLANXI Estates Inc. did a rollback on the sim I rent on and I was not notified of this before hand. I had been redoing my half sim over and was in mid building and had rezzed out about 15k worth of rare gachas and other items that are now lost GONE. I am so upset over this and I did try to talk to managment and I also filed a ticket with BLANXI Estates Inc. only to get brushed off and its all being blamed on Linden Labs here is a screen shot of my ticket. https://gyazo.com/85411246719538719fe76536a1fd2f6c

I dont know what else todo 15K and new custom builds that are worth so much are now gone. All I need is a roll back so I can pick it all up and then they can do what they want.

Alwin Alcott wrote:

it looks like your landlord did what he had to do. In the answer you see he asked for another roll back, but LL told it isn't possible.

I'm thinking you'r out of luck.

But that still doesn't excuse the fact when the first rollback was done that no one on the sim was notified. I'm sorry I don't believe that is correct, I was log in all day without any kind of contact form then that it was going to be done. That is extreme unfair and unjustified. There has to be something that I can do on my end. See if I can ask for rollback myself or if somehow I can get the items back form the rollback begin done. 

unfair or not, that doesn't change that it happened and not reversible.

There must have been a serious problem to get a rollback, otherwise LL won't do it either

Only a concierge account can ask for roll back, and you are not.

The owner won't let you contact LL for their sim. pretty normal i think, because you don't own it.

I really think you have to get used to the idea the items are lost and gone.

Actually you were notified.  On the SL Grid Status page it warned you that maintenance was going to be performed and not to rez no copy item, which should have tipped you off to make copies of your builds for your inventory.  It is not unusual for LL to do a rollback if they deployed new server software and something goes wrong.

There is really nothing you can do now. 

• 7 months later...

NamoiaDansby wrote:

they dont even own their own homesteads... i paid 3 weeks of tier ( over 18,000 ) they refuse to give me region rights... unheard of! they are rude and a horrible managment company! rip offs!

renting has nothing to do with the real ownership. A renter only owns the land, not the sim or estate.

If you have complaints about it you have to be at your landlord, not LL

If the landlord isn't the estate owner they can't give you estate agent rights.  Only the actual estate owner can do that. To get those, each sim has to be set up as a separate estate or you will have rights over other people's islands.  The actual estate owner obviously doesn't want to do that.  Your landlord is only renting the land not the estate.

Unless you see it in writing that you will get estate agent rights, never assume you will.  Not all landlords give you those rights, especially when they don't own the sim or offer ''bargain' rental rates.  

When your lease is up, move to a homestead where those rights are given.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.