Tier changes I think is in need

greek Wingtips

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At the moment the increments for tier change is for example  25$ per month to 40$ per month , this is an example that I thinks need to be scaled closer,   I love to up my tier slighty but to an afforablle rate this just to give me slighty more prims,

but to jump from 25 to 40L$ is just too much if lindens were to close the gap to 30L$\ 40$ then the increments would be more affordable and I think more people would up the thier tiers.

Love to hear LL argument as to why this cannot be implemented.

I totally agree... I do not understand, why we just can't pay per owned sqm each month, instead of these huge level-jumps.

It would be nice if we could buy a small parcel and add to the one bigger we already have, without the fee rushes up sky-high to double, and I think people would begin to buy more of all that abandonned land in here, if the land usage peak was counted per sqm, and not per level.

Back when I was still increasing my land holdings, I found the jumps between these middle tiers, as the cited example of $25 to $40, much easier to span using a premium alt who shared ownership of the land-holding group. At first it's a little daunting to pony-up another $72 for the alt's annual premium membership, but when you consider the additional bonus 512 and stipend, it's totally worth it to have another account that can add land area in the smaller steps of the lower tiers.

Qie Niangao wrote:

Back when I was still increasing my land holdings, I found the jumps between these middle tiers, as the cited example of $25 to $40, much easier to span using a premium alt who shared ownership of the land-holding group. At first it's a little daunting to pony-up another $72 for the alt's annual premium membership, but when you consider the additional bonus 512 and stipend, it's totally worth it to have another account that can add land area in the smaller steps of the lower tiers.

Yes, and maybe that is the "secret" logic behind these levels from LL...to get more paying premium members here.   

I doubt LL really cares about the revenue from Premium memberships, or at least not nearly as much as the "stickiness" that comes with it. (I'm guessing that an additional premium account doesn't really add to that stickiness for somebody who's already a premium member -- but that would be incredibly difficult to measure, or to attribute causality.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.