The new pay $600 upfront to get granfathered 'fee' there after

AleezGlory

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have owned a full sim for going on two years and paid the full fee each and every month and now the offer of paying $600 upfront to have a lower 'fee' rate when I paid the higher one so long seems to me should count for something.  Instead have to cough up more $$$ upfront to get 'grandfathered' in rate.  Something should be done for those of us who paid full fee for over a year to reduce our rate besides having to pay even more to get lower rate.  Don't like it!  Are there any plans to really help those that strive to come up with the fee every month over and over and don't have $600 laying around to do this?

Aleez54 wrote:

I have owned a full sim for going on two years and paid the full fee each and every month and now the offer of paying $600 upfront to have a lower 'fee' rate when I paid the higher one so long seems to me should count for something.  Instead have to cough up more $$$ upfront to get 'grandfathered' in rate.  Something should be done for those of us who paid full fee for over a year to reduce our rate besides having to pay even more to get lower rate.  Don't like it!  Are there any plans to really help those that strive to come up with the fee every month over and over and don't have $600 laying around to do this?

If you don't like the deal you don't have to take it.  

There are no other plans.

Btw, I was delighted to upgrade my four sims. 

• 1 month later...

I think perhaps there should have been a lower deal for current land owners and the current deal for drawing in new land owners. 

That being said, this deal will make it possible for me to be able to finally own my own sim, which I have dreamed about since I originally started back in 2007.  The cost was always an obstacle I couldn't come close to overcoming until now.

I am working like crazy to save enough money before the cut off in October and I am thankful that LL has made it possible for a lot of us to be able to realize our dream.  With a full sim I can expand my store and perhaps do a bit of renting as well.  I'm very excited by the prospect.

Congrats Pamela on your upgrades as well!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.