TLS 1.2

SolenaKey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just bought something on the marketplace, got a linden message: Your browser doesnt support TLS 1.2, beginning june 15th you will no longer be able to access the cashier.   I am using the latest version of mozilla's firefox, version 46.0.1.  If the linden's wont let firefox users pay them money they are committing business suicide.

Funny I have Firefox 46.0.1.  I checked it using the web site they gave in this blog post about the issue and it said it was ok.  I haven't tried buying $L's with it though.

Try updating it again using the link given in that post for Firefox.  If it still doesn't work I'd call billing to see what the problem is. 

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance
The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

If you cannot use one of these phone numbers contact Live Chat if you are a premium member or file a support ticket

I was inworld when i bought an item thru the marketplace.  thats when i got the system message.   i had no problem out of world while using the SL marketplace.   I bet a nickel i am not the only person who is going to be getting this announcement in the next few days.   I note that back in the old days of sl, inworld marketplace transactions didnt go thru your web browser, LL does create many of their own problems.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.