Somebody else's building over my parcel line but

Alya Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I just recently build a new house on some land. Not long after, I noticed that a building was way over the parcel line. It isn't bleeding into the screen, so I can't really see it from the house, and I don't think it's eating our prim count at all. However, it's an eyesore and the part on my parcel is over a cliff. I clicked on about land to see who it belonged to to see if I could possibly get the owner to move it. However, it says it's abandoned land. Do I have any options here for getting rid of it if the land is abandoned? The building itself is empty and based on the number of prims being used, no one's living there.

Kienette wrote:

So I just recently build a new house on some land. Not long after, I noticed that a building was way over the parcel line. It isn't bleeding into the screen, so I can't really see it from the house, and I don't think it's eating our prim count at all. However, it's an eyesore and the part on my parcel is over a cliff. I clicked on about land to see who it belonged to to see if I could possibly get the owner to move it. However, it says it's abandoned land. Do I have any options here for getting rid of it if the land is abandoned? The building itself is empty and based on the number of prims being used, no one's living there.

Hi Kienette

Yes, if someone has built on abandoned land, you can file a report to Linden Support, and they will come and remove the building.

You will find the report here: Report to Support

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.