Skybox and my own property questions

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I rent property and have it set to a group. Can I place a skybox above my home and use it as a gacha shop and not change the fact that my land is set to a group? Will others be able to teleport in the skybox but not be allowed in my home as is? If I have to change those settings how do I go about it and lastly (maybe) If I have to change those settings how can I prevent others from going where I do not want them (mostly my home, and actual land)?

If you make your land group only access, it puts up ban lines for everyone else. 

Maximum ban line height for "no entry" (in other words, "allow public access" is turned off, or "allow group access" is turned on, in the parcel options) is the parcel's ground elevation plus 50 meters. If a user is explicitly banned by name, the height is the parcel's ground elevation plus 5000 meters. On current viewers this is visible to the full extent.

So yes, you can put up ban lines to keep people out, and they can still go to the store.  Check to make sure that your landlord because not all will.  If ban lines are forbidden, use a security orb if that is allowed.  It will do what you want it to also.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.