Paid for rental for two weeks, never got land group invite...

Jaleeni Steamer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I paid for a home in a roleplay sim. Nearly 3k lindens. I have messaged the land owner and sent notecards to the land admin every day since I rented the place. However I have not been able to do anything in said home because I never got a response and I wasn't invited to the land group to get permission for it. Is there anything I can do about this or did I just waste money for nothing?

Try another admin, maybe the one you messaged is in holidays or sick or whatever, but a sim with highpriced rentals like that (I never saw rentals for around 1500 on a rp-sim myself and I saw certainly a lot of rp-sims) should have more than one admin who can give out invites to the Landgroup, if they don´t have the rental boxes configured so you can click them to get an invite. And if nothing else they can tell you what the problem is. Best try an admin that´s online, live, while you are, since you say roleplay sim that should be possible, else just IM + NC any admin you´re aware of existing with the same text, and add that you sent that to multiple admins, cause you didn´t get any response from sending to the land admin and don´t know who can deal with your issue. If the sim gets 3K from you for 2 weeks of a rental, they should all be interested to sort this out for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.