Nice landlord/Estate with cheap HS

Arabelaska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,

I am happy SL increases prim. If their change is to support residents, can anyone recommend me a nice landlord who does not raise the price with this change? None of my friend rent and they suggest me to write on the forum. Of course, cheaper is better. I am looking for the whole HS for me and my friends to regroup. We want to grow our group again.

Last time I ran into demanding and selfish landlord. I asked for a sim to check. After I checked, I didn't like what she had(sim's name was very silly), she was mad at me and even complained to me that it wasted of her time. Making me feel bad by telling me she reserved and I didn't take it !!

So...please recommend me a nice landlord/Estates that I can contact to rent. Only real tenants, please. No faked tenants or alts from Estate here. I want to hear real experience from real tenants.

Thank you for this Estates info. I like the offer that tenants have options to leave with refund if we don't like it.  I will check it out. My friends and I only care about the name and service aftersales(if we ever need help) I am really over with the evil landlords who believe they can just give tenants pressure. My former landlord/Estates even tried to charge 2 times higher than other landlord/Estates to rename sim her silly sim. That was why I didn't do it and left. 

There are so many choices out here in sl where to rent. You make tenants unhappy? They just leave for others and never go back.  The more you do, the less tenants you will have. Why? Because people talks!  We are in SL and about to reach 2017. Tenants have choices.  No more unfair landlords can exist. Remember this.

If other tenants also know different good offer like this suggested Estates, please also let me know here. My friends and I are going to choose the best one to gift ourselves for Xmas & New Year.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.