Need to rent land for a few hous, to set perms on house.

Frankie Antonioni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anybody have any land that I can rent for a few hours? I bought a house from somebody that has left SL.  The house has Linden trees, so it won't rezz on a sandbox. The house is 20 meters, by 40 meters. So it won't rezz on the land I have. I plan to put the house in a Gacha machine that I'm making.

Update. Yesterday I got an IM from a guy, and he wanted to know how many prims was the house. He sent the message when I wasn't on. I messaged him, and told him. 54 prims, and it needs a lot that is 2048 sq. meters.This morning I got no reply, and I had forgotten his name. But I remembered an island sim that he owned. So I TP there. Then a Voodoo security orb sent me away home. I saw his name in my radar. So I sent him a message. He didn't reply, so I went to eat breakfest. I came back, and still no reply. I messaged him some more, and no reply. But when I messaged him one more time, I  saw a message that said that he had blocked me.

Frankie Antonioni wrote:

Update. Yesterday I got an IM from a guy, and he wanted to know how many prims was the house. He sent the message when I wasn't on. I messaged him, and told him. 54 prims, and it needs a lot that is 2048 sq. meters.This morning I got no reply, and I had forgotten his name. But I remembered an island sim that he owned. So I TP there. Then a Voodoo security orb sent me away home. I saw his name in my radar. So I sent him a message. He didn't reply, so I went to eat breakfest. I came back, and still no reply. I messaged him some more, and no reply. But when I messaged him one more time, I  saw a message that said that he had blocked me.

ehm.. he asked and you answered, normally it's ended than unless the one that asks wants more... think he didn't really anything wrong, but could have been a bit more pollite to respond..

He could been not in the mood for a talk... getting several messages than can be a little annoying. Going there is for some a bit too far... can be taken as stalking.

I went there because I had forgotten his name. But I did see the name of a sim in his picks.

Now some goodnews. I was contacted today from a person that owns a sim. I was given a TP, and I went there, and then was given a group tag. I went there two hours ago, but when I tried to rezz the house, it said that you cannot create plants here. So I did a Google search, and I found my answer. Torley Linden has a sandbox where you can rezz objects that has plants with them. The sim is called Here. The auto return is set at 15 minutes.

I found out something about the house. The door scripts are no transfer. There doesn't seam to be a problem if I drag the house from my inventory, to somebodies profile. Only after I rezz the house. I sent the creator a message, and asked him for a door script that is full perm.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.