Model Linden Homes Tours

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello my name is Holly,

I am 8 days old in SL and this is my second Forum posting.

As a premium account holder I get a free Linden Home.

I have decided it’s time to go looking for my Linden Home

Linden Homes come in several themed communities;

• Tahoe - Rustic cabin retreats with winding roads among hills and pine forests.
  • Elderglen - Fantasy dwellings with winding roads around hills and giant trees.
  • Sahreta Osumai - Traditional Japanese homes nestled in picturesque areas with mossy rocks and colorful trees.
  • Meadowbrook - California modern suburban homes with decks perfect for barbeques!

Each themed community comes with four styles of individual Linden Homes, so I have 16 choices of individual Linden Homes.

Can I tour model homes in each themed community?

Is there a Linden Homes realtor?

I would like to walk through individual Linden Homes and check out the neighborhood before making my decision.

Enjoying exploring SL,

Holly

and her Teddy Bears

most themes do not have model homes, but you can stroll around each theme's hub and find a style that you like. if you right-click and show details on a house you like, its name will match the house styles you can pick on the ordering page. there are some sample homes near the Elderglen hubs with free toys in them.

you don't get to pick your neighborhood in advance, the houses are given out randomly as available.

if you do not like the house you got, you are not stuck with it. you can abandon your house up to 4 times in a day, and try for a new one. (if you abandon 5 times in one day, they make you wait 24 hours before trying again.)

if you find a home you like but want a change later, you can abandon and seek a new one at any time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.