Mesh physics shape type change after Sim restart.

Braclo Eber

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings all,

Wondering if anyone here ever ran into this problem and what can be done to solve it.

Yesterday we had a Sim restart (Bluesteel) on the mainland, at which time both my wife and I got emails that items got returned to us.

Neither of us was online at the time, and when I read the email later and went to check it out, I realized we went from around 400 free prims to 83. After checking several objects, I noticed a house we have changed from 145 prims to 600+ prims (Would have been handy if the sim just returned the house instead of random items).

We thought it was just some strange glitch with our house, untill a neighbour mentioned that their physics shape is all messed up on their house now (They can't enter it at all, walking into invisible walls, etc).... and all of this was working fine before yesterday's restart.

What are our options? I don't know if there is more mesh items that changed like this, so will everyone on this sim have to go through all their mesh items and see if they can change the physics shape type?

We have contacted support live chat and was just informed it must have been a group member (note the fact that we mentioned we were offline) and said they can't restart the sim cause it has no issues.

Issues is fixed.

One of the other parcel owners requested a sim restart, and support restarted it.

The physics shapes are correct again and in turn, the prim counts is as they were before.

Now to go through the items that got returned and set them up again :matte-motes-smug:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.