Maximum amount of time it can take to process credit?

Centerfold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys, I started processing 3 amounts of $149 about 9-10 days ago with a day or 2 in between each one and none of them have been transferred to my paypal yet, it's also displaying the date at the bottom of each ticket as if it has completed and I noticed it's the same date and time being displayed even though I requested the process of each on different days, I'm worried they may be stuck or something? Can that happen? If not how much longer do you think I should expext to wait? Thanks :)

Pretty funny you should choose the Land forum for this.

It's entirely possible they're stuck if you haven't filled out appropriate tax documentation. I think those transfers put you above the threshold. You should check the email account registered to your avatar.

9-10 days (I assume you mean calendar days? If so this is wrong, since LL only count business days) is barely the lowest number of 5 business days, let alone the longest I've seen. I would imagine there is no upper limit but it's not uncommon for cash-outs to take 10-15 business days.

Typically LL process cash-outs in batches to reduce their costs. Assuming your funds can be released, they will be released with the next batch. It's not possible for any of us to know when this is.

Queries regarding your payments could be addressed by Billing Support.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.