Marketplace Purchases

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I just bought quite a few items in the Marketplace, all items sent, I selected keep. But not one of them is in my inventory..Very ticked off because there's no direction on what to do if your items aren't received. So come on guys help me out what to do now?

You can submit a support ticket and the Linden Lab Customer Support will re-deliver the items to you.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

When you create the case choose Marketplace as the type then Failed Marketplace Delivery.

Don't forget to include the SLM order numbers in your report so that the support stuff can quickly pick out your orders.

BTW it' sounds weird that you can't find your purchases in your inventory even though you didn't decline them.

Look under the recent items tab in your inventory they should be there since you clicked on keep. Most likely if they did not go into the top of your objects folder they are in their own folders named after the item and in their alphabetical place in your inventory folders.

Some merchants put their name or their stores name before the item name which doesn't help the customer much but I guess their name is more important than the item so look for the creators/shops name. In that case they will be all grouped in one spot.

sometimes it can take forever it seems to get items if you buy in bulk..i believe no more than 10 items at a time is allowed..

if you look at your purchases on the market place in your account..it should tell you if they show it delivered or if it is still in que..

they also say ..any purchases that are over 8 hours and not delivered..they send you your lindens back..

• 7 months later...

i am having this issue! not enough info. and though answers here are helpful to an extent , much is still not snwered.

i ordered, and (paying by L$'s) and L$'s taken from my SL account, and nothing at all has appeared, also, i got none of these apparent accept, but things to click, (apart from all thje things to do on the market place cart page when buying...

there are no decent instructions to make sure you have actually complted the whole thing properly, and what about the purchase reciept things to send ina ticket/report? how do you find these proofs of purchase?

again no way to figure yourself without any clear and (actually i dont see any instruction at all) and am left feeling like an idiot here.

NOTHING has appeared in my "recent",  i agree with bully simpson! absolutly no direction! very shoddy.

garaouelle Giha wrote:

i am having this issue! not enough info. and though answers here are helpful to an extent , much is still not snwered.

i ordered, and (paying by L$'s) and L$'s taken from my SL account, and nothing at all has appeared, also, i got none of these apparent accept, but things to click, (apart from all thje things to do on the market place cart page when buying...

there are no decent instructions to make sure you have actually complted the whole thing properly, and what about the purchase reciept things to send ina ticket/report? how do you find these proofs of purchase?

again no way to figure yourself without any clear and (actually i dont see any instruction at all) and am left feeling like an idiot here.

NOTHING has appeared in my "recent",  i agree with bully simpson! absolutly no direction! very shoddy.

You could find the "proof" for purchased in My marketplace > My account > Order History and in your e-mail (the one related to SL account) inbox. 

Plus, in the same My account page you have the links to Help Resources, as "how to collect inworld" and basic knowledge about Marketplace. 

Said that, deliveries issue are - sadly - more than common. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.