Making some lindens off of a tiny plot of land?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hope someone can guide me through this..

Let's say I have no coding or designing skills, and would be interested in making some semi-passive "income" using a 512 sqm of land. What would be some ways to do that? I'm thinking of things like Vaults, Fishing, Breeding? Would any of it even be worth it, if I'm paying $9.50 a month?

It's tough to say if it will be worth it of course, but with your L$ stipend you are already ahead of the game. The sources you mentioned are good ideas but it might depend on traffic. Franchising might also be a good way if you are in an area with decent traffic. You could also simply rent the land, or a property on the land, to someone who does not have premium; their weekly rent plus your stipend could potentially cover your monthly cost. 

Just wanted to note that if your "$9.50 a month" is a monthly charge for premium (I thought it was &9.95 or whatever) then changing to YEARLY would make a huge difference. Even with the 300 lindens a week stipend (it was 500 at one point) you are actually paying about a buck a month so a BIG savings over monthly.

Tons of land out there, much not being rented or purchased. Things were different in the past but that is the cycle we are on now days.

Learn a skill or use your RL skills and bring them into SL. OR as many folks suggest, skip "Starbucks" a day a week and use that money to buy stuff in SL - LOL. Lots of choices.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.