Looking for people to rent a homestead with me

CallumYorkieLad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I struggle finding a perfect spot of land to rent that has a good amount of prims, decent price and looks good so I really need to create my own.

I'm looking for another 2 people to rent a homestead with which will be around 5,500L$ weekly, 3500 prims and a standard homestead size.

which would work out around 2,000L$ weekly each depending on the homestead price, around 1,100 prims each and we would all have our own part of land to do what we want with.

I have owned a homestead before and I can build a great platform for us then I will split the 3 parcels up.

I can also place trees and decorate the surroundings to give a more realistic feel and then we just place our own homes and decor on our land. I'm thinking of having a mountain part with forrest trees, lush grass part with pine trees and a beach part with tropical trees.

Let me know through IM CallumYorkieLad or on here. I'm very keen on this idea just need 2 or more people to be up for it with me to finally have a home we have always wanted in sl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.