Looking for land to buy

RavenBow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone. I have a bit of a dilema. I am a newbie to SL, I mean Very new, yesterday was the first I ever heard of it, but I love it already!  :-)  I purchased a Tardis for my son and myself, and now I need land to place (rez?) It. The problem is there are so many different types I am not sure what to buy. I am thinking 2048 would be enough space, and I think I prefer it at ground level, but am not positive yet. Any ideas of where and what I might want to buy would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance, 

RavenBow

RavenBow wrote:

Hello everyone. I have a bit of a dilema. I am a newbie to SL, I mean Very new, yesterday was the first I ever heard of it, but I love it already!  :-)  I purchased a Tardis for my son and myself, and now I need land to place (rez?) It. The problem is there are so many different types I am not sure what to buy. I am thinking 2048 would be enough space, and I think I prefer it at ground level, but am not positive yet. Any ideas of where and what I might want to buy would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance, 

RavenBow

Hello Raven Bow. Nice to meet you and welcome to SL! ...

I do suggest that you try b4 you buy and so, rent a parcel before you buy one ( When we buy a parcel, we actually buy the RIGHTS to pay rent to SL or to the landlord who owns the land and pay US$ to SL for it...

I will suggest a 1024 m - 234 prims for which usually landlords asking +- L$299 per week. ( approx less than US$5 per month) .. or... if you think that's small and you can spend a few bucks more, then a 4096m - 937 prims - L$1,199/w ( approx. less than US$19 per month( ... a 2048 m parcel supports 468 prims and cost usually L$599/w .... Some landlords, including my self, offer the parcels for rent in a "full perm" condition as we call it and so, the tenant can do everything exactly as if they was premium and pay rent to SL instead of a landlord. ...

With a few words, if you go for a 512 m  with a support of 117 prims parcel then its worthy to be premium and pay US$6 per month ( yearly fee us$72) because you get a 512 parcel which is the only exception and you don't pay rent for it and also you get a stipend of L$300 per week... so its worthy more than anything else... But if you go for bigger parcels, as you can compare landlords prices and SL's prices, you can see its a good difference there. And that's because we the landlords, we buy a full sim ( or more) and so we pay less than someone who just bought a 1024 m or a 4096 etc etc..

Here you can click to see SL Mainland fees for monthly rent for each parcel

Wish you a lot of fun in your SL and to get exactly the parcel you looking for!

Welcome to Secondlife!

for BEE Real Estate,

beethros Karas

P.S. You asking if a 2048 m parcel is good enough because of the space.. Well in SL its not only the space that mutters, but also more than that its the amount of prims a parcel can support. Because an Object ( A tardis for example) can be only 1 prim or 1000's of prims.. So, we are also checking out that when we buy/rent land in secondlife!

Thank you very much for your reply. If at all possible, I would like to see what you have to offer, and maybe go over covenants and a few other things. I am not sure if a Tardis can be placed anywhere, and I believe it will need a lot of sims and prims.. Can I IM you when I log in next time? Thanks again,

RavenBow   :-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.