Looking for a popular sim to live in :)

clomoefoe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello i'm Chloe I am a Proud mother of  1  ( I am also expeciting ) xD i have been looking for a popular neighbor hood because all the places i have been to are well ''dead''  like no people AT ALL !  i just want a home not a house -_- my other house was just hell i was juggling a job and child in a dead ass neighbor hood ..... fun 

But i hope i get some reccomendations much thanks Chloe xx

Are you looking for sim(s) that have an active family RP type community that you could rent a home in?  If so, I would suggest looking in the Role Play section of the forum (in the People section) and in the rentals sections of this area.  Many of the family RP communities will post in both of those areas.  

Often times at the landing point, there often will be a way for you to contact one of the key staff and there may also be a board or NC's available that will describe upcoming activities in the community.  Some RP communities also have a web site (usually listed in their posts in the forum) which may also describe activities, events and other related RP stuff.  You might also want to check with the main contact person for the community to find out what days/hours are most active - this way you can find out if the activity on the sim is likely to be occuring at the times that you are inworld. 

I don't do this type of RP, so can't recommend specific sims, but I do enjoy going and looking at different communities and what they have available, so I've 'visited' a number of these - some appearing more active than others. 

If this wasn't the type of sim that you are looking for, then perhaps you can include some more information about what you're looking for.  

Good luck and hope you find a home soon. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.