Looking for Land 512m

JacobSteven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I hope that I write in the correct section, specifically I needed advice where I could buy some land area 512 m and the price 100L$ for a week when so than 120L$ per week. And minimum 100 prim count. Thank you in advance for your advice.

Just set set your expectations, and speaking from the perspective if a private estate. All 512m parcels are at a minimum 117 prims. You could find some for more, but not less. No such thing as a 100 prim 512m parcel. Also the break even point for most estates is around 1.30 per prim per week which is around 150 l$ per week.

Not to say you can't find a rental in the range you want but you might have better luck understanding how things run and how the pricing plays out.

In theory a private estate could set the region's prim bonus to a little below 1.0, and thereby get just 100 prims per 512 sq.m. parcel, but I doubt anybody does that. (Perhaps equally unlikely is a Homestead rental with a bonus high enough to get 100 prims per 512.)

But let's look at a Mainland alternative. Suppose the OP spends US$72 on an annual Premium membership that comes with a "bonus" 512 of tier. Let's assume he doesn't make the all-too-common mistake of using that for one of the obsolete "Linden Home" parcels, but instead buys a normal Mainland 512. These can be as cheap as L$0.5/sq.m. or arbitrarily expensive (and can even be double-primmed, for a high price), but let's just pick L$1000 as a reasonable price, and see how it works out.

At L$250 per US$, the $72 annual fee works out to L$18,000. Add the one-time L$1000 and subtract 52 weeks of L$300 stipend for a net of L$3400 for a year, or L$65.4 per week.

Now this assumes the land is wanted for a full year, and that the L$300 stipend would otherwise be purchased. If instead the stipend income were to be sold back on the LindeX, there would be a 3.5% commission and nominal transaction fee to be paid. And if a year is too long a commitment, then a rental is better. There are Mainland rentals, too, and they're generally less expensive than estates -- but more than L$65.4/wk for a 512, and harder to find.

Both in terms of purchase Premium account holders that I know that this land is 512m  117 prim count. But it's also a bit useless because it is actually the house and I need a lot of trade is not for the house. A hook even if I wanted the premium account can not have it because they do not know how to buy it because I Slovak +  I have even a bank account. If so he would be in, for example, get 100L$ skybox?

If I understand correctly, "it is actually the house" refers to Linden Homes -- and the website does show how a Liinden Home comes with a Premium account, but that is not the only choice. Instead of a Linden Home, a Premium member can buy any 512 on Mainland and use it however you want including for a business, and there will be no weekly nor monthly tier cost for the land, only the Premium account fee. (The difference is that these other Mainland parcels are bought from other landowners, but Linden Homes are not bought and sold, merely claimed and released.)

This does not help you, however, if financial service complications prevent you from paying for the Premium account (which is what I think you mean in the last sentence). That is, if you can only pay L$, not real-world currency, then yes: you will need to find a rental. The good thing is that you want a skybox (they are usually a little cheaper to rent than ground level) so you should be able to find one to rent that is about that size for about that price.

If this is for a business, you'll probably want it to be listed in Search so people can find it -- and that adds L$30 per week, paid by the parcel owner to Linden Lab, for any parcel size.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.