Land increments thats what we need

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am one that would need slighty more mland to gain some extra prims but to jump from $25.00 to $40.00 no way that is far to expensive, now if there was a middle increment say $35.00 per month I would consider that. and that would kick land sales up too. so why is LL's not listerning 

Land Tiers

I doubt it would make much difference. By far the most cost-effective land is the bonus 512 of an annual premium membership, so the penny-pinchers create as many tier-contributing alts as they can stand to collect stipend from, and with alts you can have as small a tier increment as desired.

Maybe there really are folks who haven't figured this out, or are otherwise reluctant to make the necessary premium alts, but I doubt it's enough to much affect Mainland sales. If only there were such an easy solution to the problem.

Qie Niangao wrote:

I doubt it would make much difference. By far the most cost-effective land is the bonus 512 of an annual premium membership, so the penny-pinchers create as many tier-contributing alts as they can stand to collect stipend from, and with alts you can have as small a tier increment as desired.

Maybe there really are folks who haven't figured this out, or are otherwise reluctant to make the necessary premium alts, but I doubt it's enough to much affect Mainland sales. If only there were such an easy solution to the problem.

I think you have a point here....But I do wish, that LL would give it a try for just 6 months to see, if it might make a difference (to the good side) after all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.