Land and group Help Please

MysticalMisty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, My SL husband just purchased land., It is not mainland. I do not know what you call it if it is not mainland but here is what I would like to explain.  I have the viewer singularity, he has firestorm. We both see things differently. He would like to add me to the land as owner as well as himself. The person he bought the land from, said you have to set it to the group. We do not want to set this to the group. We are opening up a club and just want two things.  How do get me as land owner alone with him and can anyone please take me step by step with this and also about the group thing you have to do with your land.  I do not know all the technical names for all this stuff, I am sorry. Please I have tried even getting a hold of Linden Labs and I am not getting anywhere with something so simple.  Thank you so much.

Create a new group, and invite your husband to join, then make him owner of the group too. When he is group owner he can set the land to that group.  Then you should both then have full powers on the parcel.

You can have a separate group for your club which will have nothing to do with the land.

:)

There can only be one "owner" for the land, that's the person that pays the tier. The nearest you can get is create a group then deed the land to the group. Both of you can be owners in the group and would function the same way you're trying to get. It can be your club group. Then you can create other roles, like host/hostess and give them eject/ban right to get rid of griefers, for instance.

If you go to the Members and Roles tab in a group, you'll see a tab there that says roles. Owners would have full rights, including land rights for the land that's deeded to the group. You can check or uncheck what abilities you give the other roles. Like a host/hostess would need to be able to invite to group, eject/ban, etc. A dancer could invite to group. A DJ could have access to the stream or access to the player you set up with the stream on it for the club.

Hope that helps.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.