Land and Tier

DynVori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all..

First of all I am brand new to SL, only been here about a week or so and have done alot of reading and rechearch about this, that and everything else going on on SL, and I'm really interested to become premium and get some land to put up a home and all the nice stuff to go with it, and that is where my question comes from, I have search ofr a answer but dont seem to find one on this subject so please any SL veteran out there that can shed a bit of light on this for me please, would be highly appreciated...

I know when you sign up for premium that you get a piece of lad 512sq/m free that is not charged to the land tier rates, but having looked around at nice houses to put up, 512sq/m just dont cut it, so I want to buy a additional 1024sq/m (just for starters to get into it all).

Now what I want to know is if I buy a 1024sq/m plot of land is there a way to link the two together to make a sigle 1536sq/m lot?

If not, then say I buy a 1536sq/m lot, can I get rid of the free 512sq/m lot? and do I fall into the 1024sq/m tier class (because 1536sq/m is 1024sq/m above the free lot Im getting as a sign up bonus) or doesnt it work that way and Ill fall into the 2048sq/m tier class?

I hope this question isnt too confusing because it is to me >.< lol

yes you can put two pieces of land together, IF they are on the same sim, ánd have shared borders.

If they are on the same sim, but not share border, you still can use the total of prims for both parcels at one of them.

When you don't use your right to have a Linden Home, so also not use your free 512 sqm on that, it is added to your 1024 tier level, so you get 1536 for the price of 1024. Tier only of course, because you have to buy the full sqm.

When you create a group, and join one more person ( or alt account) you can add 10% more land without extra costs when the goup owns the land.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.