Land Music Help

Rowlett Rhode

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, not sure if this is in the right area, sorry.

Im trying to add music to my land and not having much luck...... what id really like is to beable to have my own play list playing (kinda like spotify) without it having to run from my compter....

or perhaps if theres a way to make your spotify or pandora play on land? If thats not possible i at least want a good Dubstep station if anyone knows of any?

Rowlett Rhode wrote:

Im trying to add music to my land and not having much luck...... what id really like is to beable to have my own play list playing (kinda like spotify) without it having to run from my compter....

You can do this if you have a stream in a compatible format. Spotify is a closed ecosystem, it doesn't 'stream' to other services and they don't allow you to stream their music outward. Same with Pandora. Only way to accomplish this would be to break the Terms of Service for either platform (something that I won't help you to do).

I don't know if there's a good dubstep station, or if this is an oxymoron. :P J/K, Dubwub's pretty fun. Your best bet is to take a look at the compatible stream options in the link above, and search for a station that will work for your land.

As an additional note, most of the services/links on the official pages are very old - don't expect to find living radio stations there.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.