Items that had been previously lost suddenly appeared?

BeyertheWolf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

While decorating our home in the Vulkan Paradise sim, I was walking through the house and came across a random, stray tile on the floor that, once clicked, rezzed an item he owned, along with some items inside that he had previously lost. Though this is not bad persay, it could be in other circumstances, and I'd like to know if this has happened to anyone else, and if there may be some available explanation as to why this happened.

Note that I only left this in Land because I'm unsure if it's the land or not, given that neither of us have been there before, and I wouldn't know where to put it otherwise.

You can 'lose' an item by accidently dragging it into a prim, like a floor or wall prim, when you are rezzing it or when you are trying to drag the item some where else, like between duplicate inventory windows when sorting inventory. 

It's odd though that it rezzed like that.  A prim needs a script in it that rezzes objects on tough to do that.

Well, let me see if I can offer more detail. The items rezzed include a Tree House, a dragon plushie, and a television. Though their initial position was an entirely different sim, and they were lost over a year ago. Now, they just appeared after the stray piece appeared, even though it's an entirely different batch of land. And even though said items are in his inventory now, they claim the owner is the one who owns the land we rented out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.