Giant Wave over my Land!

Denny Delgado

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Someone has put a wave into the sim the washes across my land.  It's running a script xxxa1 and is called Wave 2.0.

My small parcal sets between one owned by someone else so the wave starts at one end and washes right through my buiding.  Is there a way to disable this?

The wave I have has a control panel the owner\group\all can use to turn the wave off, that might work if you can find where they have put it. I put mine at the start of the wave next to where I put the surfboard rezzers, which would seem to be the commonsense arrangement.

I would send a message to the owner of the wave about it since it is not really that unreasonable to not want a wave washing across your living room floor and surfers surfboarding through your hallway.

If that doesn't work or you don't have the patience to awaut a response then speak with the estate manager for your sim or abuse report it if it is on mainland.

Makes me think of this song... nice video

While you are waiting for the owner to fix (or The Lab if you turn in an abuse report - note this took over a month when I reported but it WAS eventually fixed :D) you can DERENDER AND BLACKLIST in your viewer if it is a third party viewer like Firestorm that has this feature.  Drender and blacklist is a really WONDERFUL thing :D.

This will ONLY work for you however as it is a client side (viewer) option. Your guest will still have the wave coming at them unless they also derender and blacklist.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.