Destination Guide Update

Lea Motniak

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There used to be a link to email address of the editors of the Destination Guide in the Knowlege Base.  However it doesn't work anymore.  I have asked LL that the article be updated to include how to change a SLURL if a destination moves as there is no info that I could find.

I would start by filing a support ticket and giving the SLURL in that.  Hopefully if that doesn't work the support team will be able to tell you how to do it properly.  If you have Concierge Service or are a premiums member with access to Live Chat, perhaps they could tell you too.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

There used to be a link to email address of the editors of the Destination Guide in the Knowlege Base.  However it doesn't work anymore.

The link is broken but that seems to be just faulty html code, the actual email address should work: editor@lindenlab.com

I own a small channel on youtube and I upload SL videos of different awesome palces with their SL"URL"s to visit, Please make sure you check out the playlist, and subscribe to stay tuned? :)

Second Life Traveller Playlist-   

Channel- www.youtube.com/c/Mansomaniac

For any questions or suggestions message me ingame, SL username - fierytracky Resident

Display name- Mansomaniac

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.