Best place to rent?

Benson Gravois

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Benson, 

This is a link for you to a residential ocean front island on a fast simulator without lag. The land is very private and high quality. 

The land does hold 937 prims and comes with full terraforming to create the environment for your house as you wish.

TELEPORT TO ISLAND

As an alternative if you would like to have a beach setting you can take a look here.

TELEPORT TO BEACH ISLAND

I do focus on high quality living environments and not on cheap garbage land. An island like this costs 2220 Linden per week in rent but it is worth it.

When you have questions contact me in world. If you would like another type of land you can tell me. I do not do community places I deliver a place where you can live with the service and support you need in order to enjoy your virtual presence in world.

Count Burks

Count Burks Estates - Excellent Land For A Modest Price

http://www.countburks.com

• 8 months later...

LOL

You are certainy a newbie.
Your sim is same speed as the others.
And claiming yours is better is 100 % crap.Reason : All simulators are run by LL, and do you really think they would be give you better condition than others ? Thik again
And there is much cheaper places, where you get better value for money.
2.5 L per prims is way overpriced.
Tier price is as low as 1.1 L per prim = 1000 L weekly, so you are 60 % above normal price.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.