Are there alternatives or payment methods to create a store in the Marketplace?

Maverickx007

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there.

I returned to play Second Life, since I retired many years ago thereof. This month I'm back with the intention to sell another house in the Marketplace since I have the same ability to create 3D tools and game.

The problem is that I found the surprise that now require data entry as payment methods or login to proceed with the opening of a store in the Marketplace when a year ago did not request any information regarding cards or other forms payment. (Do not discuss policies of SL but this post is to see their views and share alternatives if there are any ..)

The first time I played SL was in 2007 and now I return as a new (relatively) user I find the impossibility of selling my creations for the simple fact of not having a method of payment. Does this not merely theoretically the new user to create a shop and undertake projects with their own ideas?

I'm using Neteller is a company that delivers credit cards virtually varied purposes of use, my intention is to verify my paypal account using Net + MasterCard.
My questions are:
1- Can I link my paypal account to SL when and have verified?
2 - Or, SL accepts numbers Net + MasterCard cards as a payment method?
Thanks in advance, I'm buscnado alternative but this obstacle did not really expect it to return a few days ago InGame again.

Thanks in advance. 

LL now requires PIOF to help prevent fraud.  There were people that created alts and were selling empty boxes or using other forms of fraud.  You can't hide who you are if LL has PIOF..

You can sell in world without PIOF.  But of course you then have to have land.  Owning mainland requires PIOF, and some private estates may too, but not all of them do.

One method which I am pretty sure that works is to verify a bank account with Paypal. Setting up a second bank accound with your bank is very easy, and this will allow you to transfer money from your main bank account into the 2nd. (Also this will allow you not to have all your hard earned money stolen, and the headache of getting it back, if you paypal account gets hacked) After that you just Transfer money from your 2nd bank account into Paypal. Wait for the money to show up in your Paypal wallet and then buy Lindens in the amouth that you have transfered into Paypal. This method is longer and a more round about way to get L's but it does save having to get/use a credit card. I should say that the time from transfering money into paypal from your bank account can take upwards of two weeks depending on which country you live in, and the banking laws there.

1. Verifiy a bank account with Paypal

2. Transfer money into Paypal

3. Wait for money to show up in Paypal wallet

4. Buy Lindens using Paypal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.