upload mesh files by lindins Payment ?

mrevan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Visa is not the only credit card accepted. 
These are in addition to a  PayPal or Skrill account, which must be a verified account.

The site (and most people replying here) only mentions credit cards, but debit cards work too. Debit cards issued by the main credit card companies and linked directly to a bank account seem to be fine - it's how I've paid for SL for 10 years now.

Kelli May wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Visa is not the only credit card accepted. 
These are in addition to a  PayPal or Skrill account, which must be a verified account.

The site (and most people replying here) only mentions credit cards, but debit cards work too. Debit cards issued by the main credit card companies and linked directly to a bank account seem to be fine - it's how I've paid for SL for 10 years now.

Yes, some CC backed debit cards do work, I use one as well, (and paypal, and skrill).

The main thing the lab seem to need is a bank verified name and address. Paypal won't work - for example - if you have not linked it to your bank account. Skrill also requires it to be linked to your bank account. Just having a balance on an unverified skrill/paypal is not enough.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.