You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3259 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

illuminator77 wrote:

Hey Guys,

I am an amateur student film maker who lives outside of Portland, OR. I am looking for individuals living in or around Portland that 
consider
themselves to be experts on Second Life.

Wouldn't you want the creators of SL then?

• Do you spend more time in your Second Life than you do in your first life?

That is physically impossible as you have to be alive in RL to use SL, therefore you will always be in RL even as you are in SL.
  • Have you discovered new talents that you never new you had?
You mean like standing on a digital street corner looking for Janes?
  • Do you make a living in your second life?
Define living? 99% of the merchants in SL cannot afford to live off their earnings 100%. Yes, it helps, but relying on it is foolish. Kind of like these idiots that rely on YouTube for a living or viners...
  • Have you forged real relationships and shared feelings with anyone in your Second Life?
Of course. Hell i have forged real relationships with people in Call of Duty. Sometimes we just hang out in an abandoned building and chat.

We want to meet you and have you show us both of your lives. We are kind and respectful people and we are anxious and excited to learn more about the Second Life community. Ever since SL was made known to me I have been fascinated by the amounts of everyday people who have found peace or even an escape from the 
monotony
of the world by living through their characters. Tell us your story!

Sorry, i really don't want my SL to merge with my RL that much.

Send an email to
freedompressnw@outlook.com
and tell us about yourself. If we do not get many responses we will get back to you and possibly request a phone or skype interview.

Compensation
: For every hour of your time that we require we will compensate $15 as well as buy lunch! We could spend as little as 2-3 hours together all the way to requesting another day. It all depends on how things go.

You Must Be Over 18 Years of Age
and be willing to sign a Consent To Release Form.

Oh wait, you said Oregon.. Crap, I thought you meant Maine.

Fixed your typos for you as well.. You really are an amateur student.

ZoeTick wrote:

Kelli May wrote:

Portlanders, who are also forum readers, who also fit your requirements, who also want to be interviewed.

Such a representative sample of SL.

Why? Is there something
unusual
about Portlanders?

Sounds like you have never done anything related to research. Because to someone who has, the answer is obivous.

If you single out such a specific group, you do not get a sample that will be representive for all residents in SL. This is like asking just chinese women aged 40-45, who live in Queens about their opinions and assume their answers will be representive for the USA as a whole.

ZoeTick wrote:

Kelli May wrote:

Portlanders, who are also forum readers, who also fit your requirements, who also want to be interviewed.

Such a representative sample of SL.

Why? Is there something
unusual
about Portlanders?

Probably no more so than forum readers.

Syo Emerald wrote:

If you single out such a specific group, you do not get a sample that will be representive for all residents in SL. This is like asking just chinese women aged 40-45, who live in Queens about their opinions and assume their answers will be representive for the USA as a whole.

Don't have a clue what you are talking about is pretty much the same response across the whole of the USA, I thought.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3259 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.