rebake

rockerX0X0X

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

is there a shure fire way to get my avatar to 100% show up unblurry for me?

As soon as i  press rebake i instantly show up unblurry and 100% crisp perfect but then boom my legs go blurry chest face then as soon as i rezz back in i'm blurry!

i do that 3 tatto layers sleeve tattoos a stomach tatto0 and guy eye liner so could the 3 tattoos have anything to do with it?

Advanced > Character Tests > Test Female/Male either one.

Quit Second Life

Manually Erase Cache

Location: C:\Users\CENSORED\AppData\Local\PhoenixViewer <<< This depends on your settings and viewer you use.

Log Back Into SL.

Usually solves the problem, also change to a simulator that doesn't have many people the simulator can cause issues like this, and sometimes cache corruption at times.

If you know how to do this it usually only takes like 60 seconds to do it.

I have one tattoo in particular that always gives me problems if I wear it with 2 or more other tattoos, I do not know if this means that particular tattoo is bad or if perhaps that tattoo's texture is corrupt in my cache. As suggested, I would clear my cache and see if that helps.

falling out of focus, getting blurry, not completely rezzing ... is mostly due to bad internet connection. Not much you can do about it other than complaining with your ISP, not using wifi, shutting down all other internet activities while you're on SL.

To me it mostly happens when my hubby is downloading torrents or youtubing at the same time when I'm logged into SL. So make sure you're not sharing your connection with other ppl in your household.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.