<--- The Avatar picture question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How do you make your avatar picture, here in forum bigger?

I see many have bigger ones..  *pouts like a baby and stomps foot in ground.... ME wants a bigging too...... :mantongue:

But no matter what size I seem to upload it in, it will only show this small. *pouts..

Thank you in advance

Lis/madam

There are two parts to your Avatar Badge. The small one at the top left and the larger background one.

You already know how to change the little one, to change the background one, click on My Settings at the top of this page

Social Connect tab

Click Display profile badge

Browse for and upload a picture, choosing small is usually the best option, unless you really know what you are doing.

Hit Save.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/How-to-create-a-cool-forum-avatar-badge/m-p/707025/highlight/true#M190

Thank you so much all of you... I appriciate it, and now my frustration can fly outta the window LOL

I will try to do this when I am more awake so I dont end up messing it up insted of which I am soo good at..  (its past 6am here and whoopsi.. its bedtime lol)

Have a wonderful day
Lis/madam

Edited: Yay it worked... ty ty ty :heart:  (funny such a simple thing can get so 'big lol)

it looks very good..

i remember my first one and having to figure it out..omg i was like..C'mon!! i just wanna  put a picture on my freakin abatar for god sake!! \o/

LOL

i'm still scared to change it cause of all the time it took me the first..or was it the second time?

ya this is mah second one hehehe

anyways..i probably forgot how to do it again and i hate reading directions lol

Nice badge, and congrats on getting it figured out. I'm thinking of changing mine and the instructions seem WAY more complicated than they should be; I can't even remember what I did to change the little avatar section a while back.

But that's not why I called. I just noticed your full name. There's a guy on the Forums who would find that very interesting.:smileywink:

ETA: Oops. I replied to Ceka: I meant to reply to Madam M

• 2 months later...

I never noticed that comment in your post.. Im sorry about that... But now I get nosy as to your comment about my name... *giggles

Lis / madam martian

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Nice badge, and congrats on getting it figured out. I'm thinking of changing mine and the instructions seem WAY more complicated than they should be; I can't even remember what I did to change the little avatar section a while back.

But that's not why I called. I just noticed your full name. There's a guy on the Forums who would find that very interesting.:smileywink:

ETA: Oops. I replied to Ceka: I meant to reply to Madam M

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.