just been scammed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To all the people who said the OP has no recourse, and the LL won't get involved:  I agree.  Here's the proof:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Transactions-and-disputes-between-Residents/ta-p/799395

Quoted:

-------------------------------

People sometimes seek help with questions such as the following:

• I rented a land parcel from another Resident and they are taking it back from me, even though I paid the fees or rent.
  • Another Resident is not upholding their agreement regarding real estate, group management, performance of services, or division of revenue.
  • I paid for something, but didn't receive it as promised.
  • I provided something, but the buyer didn't pay for it as promised.

However, Linden Lab cannot verify, enforce, certify, examine, uphold, or adjudicate any oath, contract, deal, bargain, or agreement made by the Residents of Second Life. Nor does Linden Lab enforce or uphold rental agreements between Residents. While you may have a valid agreement with another person, Linden Lab is not a party to and cannot resolve your dispute. Please contact the Resident involved and resolve the issue with them.

-------------------------------

So there you have it. 

HA

so you paid like 8 dollars to have a friend?

Atleast it isn't as bad as banks back in the day, "pay me 10k and you can collect 1 linden every day forever!"

no what im i saying that is pretty bad, you gave someone your money, for something that isnt in secondlife, there is nothing you can do, you just kind of gave away your money, it isn't your money now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.