[furry-related] The most terrifying photo ever

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Get over it.  It's not terrifying at all.  Why do you think they are terrifying?  Do you think they are real? 

People in RL like dressing up as furries and participating in other forms of cosplay too.  We had a furry convention here in my relatively conservative town this summer and no one freaked.

I'd freak out if ANYONE I didn't know was at the foot of my bed during the night or day, in costume or not.

NekoDatingService wrote:

Kellimay, you are trying to be cool and 'so over it!' to show off on this forum - but if you woke up and saw those two at the foot of your bed at 4am, you would poo your bedsheets and you know it :matte-motes-confused:

If I told you I have had two people who look like that standing at the foot of my bed at 4:00 AM, would you believe me?

Teagan Tobias wrote:

LOL, that would happen if I saw ANYONE I don't know at the foot of my bed at 4 a.m.

defo agree. jejejejje (:

it wouldnt matter what it was. I am going hit it with a pillow. And if it doesnt run away I am going to chuck everything else at it. Alarm clock. lamp. Everything in my drawers, then the drawers themself. The whole bed even (:

NekoDatingService wrote:

from a SL meetup near utah

i warn you this pic is terrifying - scroll down at yr discretion

Interesting how a "SL meetup near utah" has advertising for a German beer with basically no market penetration in the US.

Also interesting how SL'ers would meetup "near utah", seeing how Utah is a frickin' state and nobody who knows what Utah actually is would say that - they'd say "in Utah," or "in Nevada/Arizona/Colorado/etc." You just don't say people are "near" a state. This is completely notwithstanding the fact that there aren't that many people of any description "near" Utah at all, much less SL-ers.

Verdict: FAIL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.