daily trading limit

Eddy Bouvier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's been asked many times, and still isn't very clear.. mainly due to LL's poor literary skills i guess:

I'm trying to cash out some amount (for the first time), but my trading limit is $0.
From other threads i figured that trading limits begin to count from the moment of your first transaction... but if my limit is ZERO, how the hell can i make my first transaction??

I have already linked a paypal account, several days ago. If anyone who understands LL's way thinking has an answer, please clarify. For me and everyone else who's got this problem ever since they changed their TOS.

That is so ridiculous... i have to *BUY* Lindens first, before i can take out the lindens i just bought ???

I don't want to buy lindens, i got plenty! .. i wanna take them out!

Why did they ever block those TPE's ?   .. oh wait: i know : COMPETITION (Linden Lab doesn't like competition).

Eddy Bouvier wrote:

That is so ridiculous... i have to *BUY* Lindens first, before i can take out the lindens i just bought ??? ...

I agree it's the sort of thing that only a tried and true bureaucrat could ever come up with ....   but fortunately you only have to buy L$1.    Even with the exchange fee, that should amount to approximately 31 cents  ( US$ 0.31 ).

Actually, no!

<quote>  Total cost is US$ 0.31 which is less than the minimum buy of US$ 2.50  </quote>

LOL.. anyway .. i bought 1000L .. about $4 (plus LL transaction fees, plus PayPal transaction fees, plus bank transaction fees .... and people wonder why i like to use third-party exchanges before.. geez)

Now, let's see if i can get it back out ... after what? 8 days?

Okay, I didn't realize they were holding to a minimum purchase requirement these days.

I said L$1, because several years ago there was a billing problem between LL and my bank.    I was asked to purchase L$1 to "force" a larger transaction to flow through.

On that day, either there was no minimum requirement, or possibly they waived the minimum for that purchase.

Glad you got it sorted out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.