Worst profile...?

willysonfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

steph Arnott wrote:

I dissagree, maddy is totally Miss Understood, by all,

Every time I play this song by Saving Abel at one of my sets I always think of Maddy!!!!

Let me introduce you to miss

Miss almost made it, miss understood

Miss always jaded, miss up to no good

Miss never gonna make it

Miss don't know how to take it

You ain't my made in Mississippi

Moonshine kinda whiskey, yeah, oh

steph Arnott wrote:

I dissagree, maddy is totally Miss Understood, by all,

You're actually correct there in a way, but I'm not sure it's the way you seem to think.

It's true Maddy is not "well understood". This is not an accident. Some people are just like that—right when you think you can predict their response or behavior, they do something that is completely at odds with what you were expecting. Maddy herself is that kind of person, but she adds to the effect deliberately. She does things that even she wasn't expecting, just for fun. Nothing pleases her more than seeing other people confused by her behavior. It's her modus operandi. Nefarious, you see.

What she was thinking and intending to convey regarding your issue was clearly stated by Snugs. Even Snugs doesn't understand everything about Maddy, but on that particular topic there is no room for doubt.

The ones that stay the same for years and you KNOW the people are always in world...

Or the ones full of ... me me me me me me me me me me

me me me me meme mememememmeme

my sissy poo and mememememememem  (get my point?)

I like profile viewing to find cool places to go, so people with their besties and declaring their love of themselves, their partner or their freakish sl babies ... close move on.

Speaking of the worst profiles .... mine has not been updated in a long time.

Payment Info Payment info used

Biography

Proud owner of clover jinx; my loving kitty, my precious pet and the only girl I will ever need.

My favorite part of SL is being introduced to all the cultures of the world. I love to listen to music, chat and dance with other women and men. It keeps me from feeding my shopping addiction.

-Live Music _________ -Pushy people
-Dancing ___________ -Dull knives
-Human macramé ___ -Yeast Infections

Partner

clover.jinx

Second Life Birthdate

December 21, 2008

Real World Biography

I am a nerd working for the devil's corporation, but at least it pays the bills.
Proud Grandmother of 2 wonderful little girls who's laughter makes the world stand still

ChinRey wrote:

How about a simple

"See my picks for info about me"

Especially when the profile has no picks.

Ya know..... a statement that makes me thing think "You are what you pick" takes me to that place I was back when my 2 year old daughters discovered the joy of using their fingers to explore the contents of their nose.....

:P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.